A significant part of the American economy is based on ports. However, because of all the goods and other cargo, even those in containers, on the docks, and in storage facilities at or near ports, they are targets for theft. At ports and depots, there is also a big danger of theft and pilferage, particularly from containers, as “inside jobs” by port employees and contractors.
Because of the wide open spaces, large footprint, and slow movement, port, and maritime security faces many complicated challenges. Fleets, cargoes, and personnel all need to arrive at their designated destination without incident. The quantity of international commerce that passes through our navigable waterways makes these waterways an attractive target for larceny and violence.
METRO Security Guards Company provides maritime and port security services for:
- Port Authorities
- Cargo Ships
- Shipping Terminals
- Ship Channels
- Cruise Lines
- Intermodal Port Facilities and Land bridges
Ports may benefit from a variety of security-related services from METRO Security Company, including:
- Control of admission to the facility
- Conducting searches and examinations of vehicles Container checks to verify that proper seals have been applied
- Patrols on foot and in vehicles
- Technicians working in command-and-control centers.
- Transportation of personnel involved in the emergency reaction.
- Armed & unarmed security guards patrol the premises.
- On-board services for augmenting existing employees.
Any harbor terminal or port depot needs to have a thorough security management system in place. Any port terminal requires a proactive and effective security management system, which METRO Security Company can provide.
The goal of METRO Security Guard Services Company in Houston is to offer security solutions that are tailored to your specific maritime or port security needs
If you are looking for a professional security guard company to provide maritime or port with: